Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
Kinda looked better than most of your mods that you had done before.
At least there is one thing: Get rid of that circle loop in the sky!
@M3e8l Dude, I think you need to fix the parts of this car. For example, the headlights and rims were all black, there is no interior, window fully tinted, no license plates, etc. Make this mod realistic looking just like how your 2019 Camry LE and 2013 Caprice LS looks like.
2 stars for now. This mod really needs improvement.
This is more like cancer rather than an actual mod.
Please make something better than this.
If you can, you should include these cars in the pack too, as these cars were also present in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010.
- Obey 9F Police (Audi R8 V10)
- Truffade Adder (Bugatti Veyron)
- Overflod Entity XF (Koenigsegg CCX)
- Bravado Banshee (Dodge Viper SRT-10)
- Invetero Coquette (GTA IV Variant) (Chevrolet Corvette Z06)
- Bravado Gauntlet (Dodge Challenger SRT-8)
- Pegassi Infernus (Lamborghini Murcielago LP640)
- Progen GP1 (McLaren F1)
- Benefactor Schnell Progen (custom) (Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition)
I smell chav... :)
1. No need. For example, if you don't want a vehicle on traffic (for example Buffalo), just remove the Buffalo line (<Item><Name>buffalo</Name><Variations type="NULL"/></Item>) from popgroups.ymt. Then the game will de-register the said vehicle (Bravado Buffalo) from traffic. You don't have to remove the vehicle line from vehicles.meta.
2. Yes, you can always use other vehicle's entry line and change the entry name to the one you want.
I think Schwartzer Classic's vehicle entry name is 'schwartzerc', so you can copy any vehicle line and do it like this:
Example: I copy this line:
You can just change the entry name so it looks like this.
@Candice_211 For me, I did replace the pony2 (Cannabis/Smoke on the water Pony) due to the liveries. Worked well too. :)
@Candice_211 What does it replace? Burrito, Pony, Speedo or Rumpo?
@GTAEU-MODS I disliked your mods that ruined the looks of a car.
To be honest, these were your car mods that were good.
@GTAEU-MODS So just because I dislike your mods and you intentionally bad rates and damage the reputation of my mod? Also, your comments were all nonsense here. Also, calling someone's mods as misc and useless were completely obsolete here, it's useful for most people. People like you deserve to be banned from the site.
@ReNNie @Jitnaught @Darthpungz