Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
How about at least some updated instructions.....
@TheFriedturkey I renamed the v_f folder and v_f files to the hooker03 name and rebuilt and that works now. Something to do with v/v_f and whatever reason beyond me was not working. I can add the same files, build the same peds, but use v_f for one set and s_f_y_hooker_03 for the other and v_f will crash, hooker wins for the first time in hookers life. A month ago I tried adding the big goose ped, but that also crashed the game. I am now wondering if I added it as a standard ped name if itd work. What would cause that?
@TheFriedturkey I have got addonpeds working now, I removed some things and then readded nativeui.dll and it does not crash on start up as it did before. I am able to load other peds but for some reason when I try to load yours (v_f) or the other version (v) it crashes. The weird thing is I also added the sfy_hooker.*** to the addonpeds and created the new ped with the addonped.exe using the same settings I did with the other two (v/v_f) with the name being the only difference and it spawns. I was going to try with yours but wasn't sure if the naming would cause issues with the ped being streamed and having the folder with additional files
@FalsoPastore for me removing the nativeui.dll from scripts folder resolved
When I go to load from menyoo, firstly the folder from the download is titled, "Outfits" and when opening Menyoo's Outfit in game, they are not there as the default location is "Outfit". Not a big deal, you can manually go to the location of "Outfits" but so far any I have tried have Scripthook Errored but with giving the option of pressing "Ok" to continue. I'll get the exact message. Addonpeds has not worked for me since the latest GTA version due to nativeui.dll, anytime I have it the game crashes on startup. Removing nativeui resolves. I have still been able to load peds manually by name, but not these ones. Hardware is not an issue.
Either they changed all of the folder names since you uploaded or your instructions are dangerous
I can not find the v_utility folder. It does not exist in any of my prop folders