Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
Hey, I was wondering how come the lights aren't that bright? Do I need radienceV or something to modify the top-lightbar lights? They're not that bright for me.
Works perfectly I love it!
@Heathen0491 The zombies spawn, are horrifying, and fight.
So I was messing with the bodyguard part of this menu in combination with LSPDFR. Is there a way to get the bodyguard to get in the passenger side of the car, suv, or truck after messing with the body guard tasks? Because if I tell the bodyguard to stay still for a bit while I do something, then come back and tell them to follow me, when I get back in the vehicle they don't jump in. They just follow the vehicle if I drive somewhere on foot. Any help would be gladly appreciated.
Its a shame it doesn't work, I guess I'll check out whatever this menyoo people be talking about in this comments section.
I like it but I found a few issues, here are the issues:
1. Shooting a Zombie or Running them Over gives you a wanted level.
2. If you go to an Ammunation to Steal guns, you have to buy them. If zombies come into the store and you try to shoot them, the ammunation guy will shoot you.
3. No instructions on what to do, I have been walking around trying to figure out controls (menus such as crafting) for about 30 minutes.
4. Zombies can climb ladders (doesn't seem realistic considering most of the time in anything related to zombies they have minimal motor skills)
5. All of the zombies have some sort of melee weapon. I don't think many zombies would know how to use a melee weapon.
6. Zombies don't attack pedestrians. I notice after activating the mod, zombies would spawn, but people won't react. I was running through town and I saw a guy on a cell phone talking right next to a zombie as if nothing was occurring.
That's all I have found so far.