Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
@navzahed Thank you for fixing bugs which helps make the car look better. It would be great if you could add more intensity to the black parts, such as the front and rear bumpers, tires, engine covers, interior surfaces.
@navzahed Daytime Running Light
@navzahed It's the car I've been waiting for. There are still parts that need to be adjusted if possible.
1) Add DRL.
2) Adjust the brake light color to be more red.
3) Front and rear bumpers in the black part should be adjusted to be more black than this.
@Wyccc The overall composition of the car is perfect. But there are things that need to be improved:
1. The dashboard of the car, which it does not have.
2. Add GTA license plate
3. Fix the mirror to be able to adjust the intensity without the car's tail lamp not dark accordingly
4. The surface of the 4 wheel arches is not as detailed as it should be.
@OceanRAZR Good job. If possible, a license plate should be added to the front and fixed the front 3 mirrors to be able to adjust the dark color.
@Deniss77 Unfortunately, the car should have been perfect from the start without tuning. :(
The car's components are not perfect, the front bumper, rear bumper and seat are missing. Is there anyone like me?
@Kpym In Replace Version, the tailgate opens by itself while the car is running, this is found in both normal and Black Badge models. I feel that the tail light is not diffused out (Corona), If possible I would like to fix it and add a third brake light. :)
@AlexHIT Perfect car!! Add an optional brown seat if possible and correct the model code as the interior screen says M50D but the rear says 50i.