Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
@bucyboy123 An estate model will be making an appearance!
@Yellow1441 Thanks for the rating and thanks for the offer, at the moment I'm happy with how it is.
@bucyboy123 Thanks for the 5 stars, I'll have stock / civ versions of models coming within a pack I'm working on!
@FoxTrot999 @Bullboy Thanks.
@vithepunisher Don't have the model nor any plans to do an i40 yet.
@karl37 No problem
@karl37 That is what the real car has. If you want to disable it you can try editing line 22 of the ELS VCF.
<Extra10 IsElsControlled="true" />
<Extra10 IsElsControlled="false" />
I think that will work, but I haven't tested.
@_britgamer_ If you are going to drop a star, could you please expand and explain what the issue is?
@txtback I believe someone is making a Lancs skin
@gamevidsnorwegian I don't have any plans to do the 'Icon' headlights you are talking about. The police use these standard LED type and so these are on the model.
Although a good effort there are a number of areas of improvement I feel.
- The base model is not amazing, the front is completely wrong. The Sprinter doesn't have a 'nose' that sticks out that much and is that flat.
- There are a number of textures within the ytd that are just flat colours, yet are large in dimensions (512x512) for example. This is completely unneeded and simply a waste of VRAM when loaded. A 4x4 would be better.
- There are 5 car_sign_* textures, yet they are all the same? Again just a waste of system resources once loaded, and increases the size of the ytd.
- Instead of changing the UV mapping for the red 'spitfires', you appear to have just copied the texture and 'scribbled' over the blue emissive texture with a red brush in paint.
- The modules within the lightbar are rather thin, making the lightbar look odd from the top.
- The Justice lightbar also has a 'frosted' style lens on the top of it.
- The general shape of the Justice is completely wrong also (but I know you didn't do this).
- You have used highly detailed screws for some reason on the side scene light mounts, personally cannot see any need for this and just a waste of polygons / system resources. Pushing the model even further over the 100K mark.
- You appear to be using one of my textures, og_, but I haven't been credited or even asked, at least not that I recall?
- You are also using my ELS VCF, but no credit has been given.
- The yellow on the skin is more of a green.
- The skin could also do with a general tidy-up I feel, rounded corners on the batternberg etc.
- You correctly noticed that on the back of the Justice lightbars there are no modules, but instead of removing the modules you have just removed the emissive parts.
- The wrong type of module has been used for the fend-off lights and the grilles.
- The headlights are the higher spec ones, which the Met do not use.
- The naming of parts within the model hirarchy (mdt, none_NONE etc) is unknown to the game's engine and could cause crashes / issues. Would generally suggest keeping to the engine's naming conventions (anything added should be contained within a misc_ object, I tend to try only use one or two of these).
Sorry for leaving such a low rating, but GTA5Mods lists the 2 stars as 'OK', but I feel is about right for this model, but happy to revisit this rating should you choose to update.