Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
@chapstick 3) Check listed Authors for VisualVanilla
@cp1dell WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? Hahaha thank you very much! I hope this lives up to expectation!
@whocares Thank you man! There's no harm in trying still by the way, maybe you'll be able to make something greater! About the new update, it was a very minor fix for the "Summary of Features" in the Core Mod's OIV Package (I accidentally pasted the old draft on it instead of the final one)
RE: Updating from VisualVanilla 1.0, what do we do?
You can simply install the mod on top of it. They will overlap. HOWEVER: If you have dlcpacks called "lgvisual" and "grassfix" installed, you will need to remove them because v1.1 has renamed them to something else.
@raburs Thank you! LA Revo's Vegetation shouldn't interfere. :)
Mod updated to a new version! This update took a month of everyday work to accomplish. Please RATE, DONATE, and REPLAY STORY MODE, MATE!
Comparison Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9akGwnm
Screenshots Repository: https://imgur.com/a/dCyGwLT
GTAForums Topic: https://gtaforums.com/topic/958370-visualvanilla/
Have ideas? Problems? Suggestions? Want to contribute? Or just want to get tight? Join The Modcave, my personal Discord server, here: https://discord.gg/zCpy4SS
v1.1 (08-07-2020) Changelog:
- All weathers have been reworked to match the vibe and colors to be as close as possible to Rockstar Games' design with vast improvements to make V feel less of a dated game
- Underwater has been overhauled, so expect a new, yet familiar playing experience under the sea
- Restored Godrays from the vanilla game for most weathers!
- Restored Light Pollution from the old gen version of the game to give vibes
- Restored Bloom levels from the vanilla game
- Restored the Godrays for Lightning Strikes ala-PS3 version of V
- Improved fog colors for every fog-reliant weathers, now they deliver a more accurate vibe
- Rebuilt .OIV Packages to have a cleaner and more proper way of installation
- Renamed various optionals to be more accurate in name
- Fixed sky colors not syncing properly with the time
- Fixed the red tint on Snow, Xmas weathers, thanks to @Jax765 for reporting
- Fixed environmental fog not fitting the game for some weathers
- Fixed desaturation when diving deep underwater
- Fixed rain droplets appearing in mid air, thanks to @si2504 for reporting and @whocares for the solution
- Added preview images for almost all optionals that need them in each of their respective .OIV Installation Packages
- Updated Pre-release Top Gradient to be more vibrant and closer to the pre-release screenshots
- NEW Optional: Pause Menu Blur
- NEW Optional: Michael's Lens Flare
- NEW Optional: Franklin's Lens Flare
- NEW Optional: Trevor's Lens Flare
- NEW Optional: No Lens Flare
- NEW Optional: Old Gen Damage Overlay
- NEW Optional: No Godrays for Fog-reliant weathers
- NEW Optional: No Godrays for Lightning Strikes
- NEW Optional: No Light Pollution
- NEW Optional: Enhanced Old Gen Beach Foam
- NEW Optional: Enhanced Old Gen Light Bulbs
- NEW Optional: Old Gen-inspired Palms
- NEW Optional: Old Gen-inspired Trees
- NEW Optional: Pre-release Mirror Park Lake
- Sea Foam makes a comeback from the vanilla game for non-rainy weathers
- Wind values have been increased a bit, just as how they were from the vanilla game
- Sniper Depth of Field behavior has been restored from the vanilla game so it's less annoying when aiming now, and you can finally see your target easily
- Some other fixes, and quality of life polishing. Are you ready to replay story mode with these new additions?
For the full version history, please check the description.
@MrGTAmodsgerman They all still emit light, just not that noticeable during the day anymore. I didn't turn any values up or down, this is just a simple shader replacement.
@Padhu Simply remove the "spoozefix" entry from update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml
@MARK2580 Perhaps, but on the Arena War update, vehicles use a similar shader as this mod which does not cause any lighting issues when increasing defaultlight values from visualsettings.dat
@azzman_01 Thank you too! :)
I love you
@Tengerecki I will look around, thank you so much! These are really helpful. Will credit you if I get it to work :)
@sen gaming Thank you. Also nice vid, thanks for making it!