Selecciona una de las siguientes categorías para empezar a explorar los últimos mods para GTA 5 en PC:
@gta5testya is it okay if I use these files and convert them to ymap and edit them myself in codewalker? Only for my OWN personal use and they will never be uploaded anywhere.
@eshenk Taken from Discord:
- Compability with Smuggler's Run DLC update (v1180).
- Included World of Variety updated to 2.0 version changes.
- Installation issues for various optional items have been resolved (all items should now be added correctly).
- A new RDE Installer EXE that alerts users of possible issues before installing.
- Various vehicle fixes to correct lighting issues.
- Misc improvements made to various peds.
- Performance, stability and bug fix updates to RDE scripts.
Took me a while to figure out (still haven't fully figured out lol) but once you get a hang of it, this tool is honestly the best tool for GTA period.
Wish I knew about this tool before I updated my game. Game now crashes whenever I try to use it.
Fuck me ay this mod is SPECTACULAR! Mate if I didn't lose my job, I'd donate half my wage to you ay because this mod is epic.
If you're not going to update, what are your thoughts about releasing the source code? Or handing the project over to someone else?
@AxelCj Nah I'm windows 10. I've replaced some of the cop cars and that seems to have fixed most of my problems but now I have a weird texture issue with female cop peds, they seem to disappear and they don't have a head hahaha
@AxelCj also have the same problem, makes the inside of the car look shit. Hopefully they fix it.
@themaster1 Did you configure the wheel inputs in the settings?
Great mod, perfect with LSPDFR! Will update to a full 5 star once its updated for the current version. Cheers for all your hard work guys.